BM-Machine // Strip Processing
Cleaning, Finishing, Descaling, and Deburring for Metal Strip 30” to 72” Wide or Greater.
Individual modular & “complete” configurations ex. (hwhp + brush + rinse + dry): brush on back-up roll & brush on brush configurations:
This machine is remarkably well-designed and easy to operate. All major components, such as brush, back up roll, and spray nozzles, pull out from the operator side. The brush, shaft, and bearings can be removed in 10 minutes. This design is rigidly constructed to operate chatter free. Brushes can be changed on the fly.
- . 10 MINUTE BRUSH CHANGE
- . BRUSH AND BACK UP ROLL REMOVE THRU SIDE
- . INTERNALLY, ALL COMPONENTS ARE MADE OF STAINLESS STEEL AND NON-OXIDIZING MATERIALS
- . RELIABLE PRECISION CONTROLS
- . BRUSH DIAMETERS OF 12”-16”, FOR MORE SURFACE CONTACT AND LONGER LIFE
- . CONSISTENT BRUSH DRESSING OPTIONAL, TO MINIMIZE GROOVING FROM DIFFERENT STRIP WIDTHS
- . EXACT BRUSH POSITION CONTROL AND VISUALIZATION WATER SPRAY MONITOR SHOW IF A NOZZLE IS PLUGGED
- . ROBUST CONSTRUCTION AND DESIGN FOR MINIMUM MAINTENANCE
- . CAN BE CONFIGURED TO RUN BRUSH AGAINST BRUSH.
Descaling brush machine:
This heavy-duty brush machine is used for descaling oxides from a stainless strip or both alloys. This operates brush-on-brush, with coarse, abrasive brushes working on the top and bottom, against the strip. By using very aggressive, abrasive media on hot-rolled alloy strip with or without a pickling solution. Here the top and bottom brush removal scale in a wet process under high brush loads.